On Wednesday the 2nd, Brent House and Interfaith Dialogue co-hosted the first (we hope, annual) Interfaith Advent/Christmas party. We began with Advent/Christmas lessons and carols, with a pageant (including the obligatory home-made costumes — sorry, we didn’t take pictures!), then enjoyed a potluck of family holiday favorites (lots of starch, sugar and fat, of course), caroling, and Christmas tree decorating. A fine time was had by all, as you’ll see in the photos.
- State of the Chaplaincy 2017: “It is God who gives the growth”
- Sermon for Sunday of the Passion: Palm Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Advocacy and Action: Spring Quarter 2017
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry: Statement in support of the advocacy of the people of Standing Rock Sioux Reservation
- Sermon by the Rev. Stacy Alan at Rockefeller Chapel, July 31, 2016