Ongoing thanks to our house managers, Mike and Yvana Mols and Lindsay Little, who faithfully keep the house clean and tidy, attend to drop-in and overnight guests, and are active members of our resident community. In a time of major transitions in our ministry programs, resident life and infrastructure, they have been patient, forward-thinking and hard-working. The chaplain is most grateful.
Want quick reminders about Brent House events on your phone? Sign up at remind.com!
Sunday Church: @brentsun
Thursday Church: @brentthurs
Afternoon Tea: @brenttea
- State of the Chaplaincy 2017: “It is God who gives the growth”
- Sermon for Sunday of the Passion: Palm Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Advocacy and Action: Spring Quarter 2017
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry: Statement in support of the advocacy of the people of Standing Rock Sioux Reservation
- Sermon by the Rev. Stacy Alan at Rockefeller Chapel, July 31, 2016