We are so grateful for the love and support we received upon the death of Casey, our canine ministers. Casey was a faithful, loving member of our community (even if she did steal food from untended plates), providing unconditional affection to all who wished to receive it. Her last day was spent as a dog should: outside (at our Labyrinth), surrounded by people who loved her and fed her whatever she wanted. Thanks to all who made this hard time very holy.
Want quick reminders about Brent House events on your phone? Sign up at remind.com!
Sunday Church: @brentsun
Thursday Church: @brentthurs
Afternoon Tea: @brenttea
- State of the Chaplaincy 2017: “It is God who gives the growth”
- Sermon for Sunday of the Passion: Palm Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Advocacy and Action: Spring Quarter 2017
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry: Statement in support of the advocacy of the people of Standing Rock Sioux Reservation
- Sermon by the Rev. Stacy Alan at Rockefeller Chapel, July 31, 2016