We are so grateful for the love and support we received upon the death of Casey, our canine ministers. Casey was a faithful, loving member of our community (even if she did steal food from untended plates), providing unconditional affection to all who wished to receive it. Her last day was spent as a dog should: outside (at our Labyrinth), surrounded by people who loved her and fed her whatever she wanted. Thanks to all who made this hard time very holy.
- State of the Chaplaincy 2017: “It is God who gives the growth”
- Sermon for Sunday of the Passion: Palm Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Advocacy and Action: Spring Quarter 2017
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry: Statement in support of the advocacy of the people of Standing Rock Sioux Reservation
- Sermon by the Rev. Stacy Alan at Rockefeller Chapel, July 31, 2016