We are profoundly grateful to Deb Hagman Shannon for all that she’s done guiding us through our strategic planning process. Deb has generously given hours of her time, skillfully facilitated meetings, and thoughtfully shared her wisdom. We are close to having newly crafted mission and vision statements that reflect what we believe God is calling us to do and to be. None of this would be possible without Deb’s initiative and guidance!
Want quick reminders about Brent House events on your phone? Sign up at remind.com!
Sunday Church: @brentsun
Thursday Church: @brentthurs
Afternoon Tea: @brenttea
- State of the Chaplaincy 2017: “It is God who gives the growth”
- Sermon for Sunday of the Passion: Palm Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Advocacy and Action: Spring Quarter 2017
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry: Statement in support of the advocacy of the people of Standing Rock Sioux Reservation
- Sermon by the Rev. Stacy Alan at Rockefeller Chapel, July 31, 2016