Applications are being accepted for the Atlanta Urban Intern Program, which empowers young adults to take action against sexual trafficking in Atlanta. Interns will collaborate with a variety of local agencies to mentor, advocate and create authentic community. Applicants must be between 22 and 30, a college graduate or someone with equivalent life experience. This program is a partner with AmeriCorps. Click here for a downloadable flier. For an application & further information contact David Purdum at 404-688-4410 x102 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want quick reminders about Brent House events on your phone? Sign up at remind.com!
Sunday Church: @brentsun
Thursday Church: @brentthurs
Afternoon Tea: @brenttea
- State of the Chaplaincy 2017: “It is God who gives the growth”
- Sermon for Sunday of the Passion: Palm Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Advocacy and Action: Spring Quarter 2017
- Presiding Bishop Michael Curry: Statement in support of the advocacy of the people of Standing Rock Sioux Reservation
- Sermon by the Rev. Stacy Alan at Rockefeller Chapel, July 31, 2016